Brahman Hills in the beautiful Kwazulu-Natal Midlands is both a delightful four-star hotel and a sought-after conference venue. Named after the imposing Brahman cattle that roam the property, it is centrally located just off the N3 national highway within easy driving distance of Gauteng, Durban and Pietermaritzburg.
The hotel boasts 30 elegant hotel rooms and 12 self-catering cottages, all of which blend seamlessly to create a relaxed and tranquil ambience. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s choice of dining venues – 89 On Copper (a restaurant in the wine cellar, used for dinner or special functions), Copper (the bar in the cellar of the Barn), Brahman Café (the family-friendly restaurant in the main Barn situated at the hotel, serves three meals daily and has a kids menu), Cappuccino (the intimate coffee lounge on the ground floor of the Barn).
Although Brahman Hills has several conference venues available, the ‘Agility Hub’ is what sets it apart. Housed in a 676m² building that was previously a farm shed housing cattle, this multi-functional venue has been adapted to allow for multi-purpose events. It offers a range of facilities to accommodate the most demanding of requirements and seats up to 100.
There are also a number of other conference rooms and a variety of breakaway rooms: Nguni Room in the Barn (seats up to 20), The Lake House positioned over the lake (up to 150) and the Glass House situated alongside the Barn (takes 400).
All conference venues at Brahman Hills are equipped with world-class facilities. There is a highly experienced and dedicated team of conference co-ordinators on hand to ensure that every conference and event runs smoothly.
Conference delegates can make use of the restaurants and other facilities at the hotel. Activities abound and include whiskey tastings, wine and food pairings, private ‘cheffing’, pasta-making courses, the Ultimate Braai Master, Amazing Race and Potjie Cook-offs. For those looking for a more active outdoor experience there is hiking, Bass fishing, a 5km Park Run route on the property, a purpose-built teambuilding obstacle course and hot air ballooning. Golfers can choose between three top golf courses within 20km of the hotel. More relaxed options include spa treatments, leisurely walks (picnics and guided walks can be arranged), the famous Midlands Meander and of course bird-watching.
Brahman Hills has a choice of Conference Package Specials available. These include:
Packages 1 and 2: ’24 hour Stay-Over’ Conference Packages (includes bed and breakfast, three-course dinner, full day conference).
The full day conference includes:
• tea/coffee with snacks on arrival
• morning and afternoon tea/coffee-break (with assortment of two snacks)
• two-course lunch/finger food lunch buffet
• venue, flip chart, pens and paper, data projector and screen, laser pointer, audio equipment, VGA/HDMI cabling
• flavoured water and mints, note pads and pens for delegates
• ’24 hr Stay-Over’ Package 1: R2 420 (single occupancy) and R1 775 per person sharing – available Wednesday to Saturday
• ’24 hr Stay-Over’ Package 2: R3 550 (single occupancy) and R2 460 per person sharing – available Sunday to Tuesday
Package 1 and 2 are valid until March 2019.
Package 3: The ‘Stay-Over Year-End’ Package (includes bed and breakfast, a welcome drink, three-course meal – lunch or dinner, venue hire equipment with audio equipment and Year-End Dinner Package)
Year-End Dinner Package includes:
• a welcome drink
• three-course meal – lunch or dinner (in the Brahman Café or Stables Restaurant) and a choice between the three-course set menu or a buffet for the group (Chef’s choice)
• no venue hire is included
• (Please note: The Year-End Dinner Package is not applicable on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve).
• The ‘Stay-Over Year-End’ Package: R1 880 (single occupancy) and R1 285 sharing hotel room; Year-End Dinner Package is R385 per person.
Package 3 and the Year-End Dinner offer are valid to 31 December 2018.
All rates inclusive of 15% VAT and T’s and C’s apply.
Contact Reservations on +27 (0)33 266 6965 or email [email protected]